I few things here and there for all you Ryan fans...

Monday, March 14, 2005

THE BREAKS WIN!


 Posted by Hello

After months of anticipation and preparation. We finally did it, played our first live show (not including parties). And we WON our night. It was really crazy, especially because we didn’t' think we did, afterwards, but damn does it feel good. We advance to the final with a chance to win $2000 and to open for a huge act coming through Louis. Hopefully everyone will come down...APRIL 2nd

I'll post more pics from it later

Till Next Time....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ewan said...

Post those pics!

March 18, 2005 at 11:10 PM

 
Blogger cait said...

I was instructed to check your blog by Ewan. I have faithfully checked it since that time. I have even added it to my round of blogs to check daily. It has not been updated since I first checked it. I think I deserve some updateage for my loyalty, dude.

March 21, 2005 at 10:13 PM

 
Blogger Johannes de Silentio said...

I second this.

March 23, 2005 at 2:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home