I few things here and there for all you Ryan fans...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter/Summer Nights

So, Pretty good day today. There are lots of things I like and don't like about Easter I think. A majority of them I think stems from my family, but I guess its nice to eat a good dinner, eat Easter eggs (yes the Easter bunny still visits my house even though me and my brother are both a little too old, we still had a good time.

What made my day however(and it usually does) was goin over to Sam’s. Got all my family related frustrations out in a good bassing. We're getting ready for our show on Thursday at the Basement and Sat...The battle of the bands final, which should be interesting....OH MAN it would be good to win that.

Afterwards me and Sam were hanging out watching some TV and we were talking about a day in the summer. We got up, went to the beach(it was really hot) hung out there all day, came back to Sam’s, played music till supper time, went to my house and had a BBQ then back to Broadway to Lydia’s for some good times. This basically sums up our summer days (when we weren't working). This warm weather has gotten me all excited for more of these(unless I get the job in Regina I applied for). Its lazy times like these that are so gratifying in the summer, i mean we really didn't do anything spectacular but it was just a good time.

But I'm off to do a little more family time

till next time...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those endless, lazy, schedule-less summer days. Gosh. I can't wait.

--kim =)

March 29, 2005 at 1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home