I few things here and there for all you Ryan fans...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Its Been A While

Well, yeah, I haven't posted for a while, but I suppose that’s mostly due to how crazy things and I have been lately. I was busy doing my portfolio, which is finally done, and then it was right on into this week. This is probably the busiest week of my post-secondary career (however that only spans one semester) I have a term paper due on Thursday...and a midterm everyday this week to accompany it. I figure its some sort of academic karma, because I scoffed at all the people, who were busy with school, when I wasn't. If that was the case however, Ewan should have about 8 term papers and 10 midterms before the school year is done haha. Speaking of Ewan, him, along with yours truly and Surly Sam Corbett are playing at the Battle of the Band on March 12(this Saturday). Should be good stuff, We've sold around 60 tickets (everyone just hasn't picked them up yet) I think with that, the people that are there for the other bands and people who buy tickets at the door, it should be a pretty good crowd. Most of them will be our friends...and pop punk enthusiasts, maybe we'll be able to convert them to good music. I better be going and working on something, I'm almost just blogging to that I can procrastinate more....
Here's a picture that Anders took last night during our interview with him for the sheaf.


 Posted by Hello

Till Next Time....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ewan said...

I'm not sure i get your comment about karma and my essays, etc.

March 10, 2005 at 3:53 PM

 
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh, cause you have such a slack semester...and your constantly kinda scoffing at people and their business in comparison to you..thanks for the shout out by the way

March 11, 2005 at 12:23 AM

 
Blogger Ewan said...

True, but it's not like i haven't written a bazillion essays by this point.

March 11, 2005 at 10:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home